VIII. PERSONAL REPORTS
SHOPOV. Y.Y. (Bulgaria)
(1) Shopov Y.Y. , Dermendjiev V.N. , Buyukliev G. , 1990. Methods for research of the solar activity in the past and flowstone luminescent records of the solar activity. Studia Carsologica , v.2 pp139--149.
(2) Shopov Y.Y. , Dermendjiev V.N. , Buyukliev G. , 1990. Solar activity in the last 35000 years , from data of luminescence of cave flowstone from Bulgaria. Annales Geophysicae , special issue , p.300(abstr.): paper of 15pp. in press.
(3) Shopov Y.Y. , Dermendjiev V.N. , 1990. Microzonality of luminescence of cave flowstones as a new indirect index of solar activity. Reports of Bulgarian Academy of Sciences , v.43 , pp9--12
(4) Shopov Y.Y. , Ivanov G.I. , 1990. Phase relations in the system of calcite , hydromagnesite, vaterite and influence of cation admixtures over it. Exped. Ann. Univ. of Sofia , A-Speleology , v.5, pp28--50.
(5) Shopov Y.Y. , Spasov V.A. , 1990. Activators of luminescence of CaCO3 in speleothems.
Exped. Annual of Sofia Univ. , A-Speleology , v.5 , pp60--75.
(6) Shopov Y.Y. , V.Dermendjiev , G.Buyukliev , 1990. Astrophysical effects and solar- Terrestrial relationships recorded by the conventional indirect indexes and the new LLMZA index of the solar activity in the past. in book: "ICSU Round Table on Space and Solar Influences on the Environment" , 25--30 Sept.1990 , Rozhen Bulgaria , pp56--72.
(7) Shopov Y.Y , Georgiev L. , Tsankov L. , Dermendjiev V. , Buyukliev G. , 1991. Methods for research of luminescence of cave minerals and speleothem records of the paleoclimate and solar activity in the past. IGCP 299 Newsletter , v.2. pp52--58
(8) Shopov Y.Y , Dermendjiev V , Buyukliev G. , 1991. A new method for dating of natural materials with periodical macrostructure by autocalibration and its application for study of the solar activity in the past. Quaderni del Dipartimento di Geografia , n.13 , Universita di padova , pp17—22 ; Bulgarian patent in press.
(9) Shopov , A recent comments on "luminescence of speleothems from Devon(UK): the presence of organic activators" of R.Gilson and E.Makartney , International Journal of Speleology. (in press) (10)Shopov Y.Y. , Applications of the visual luminescent analysis and the moessbauer spectroscopy for research of karst of karlukovo(part II) , Encyclopedia "Lovetch District". (in press)
(11)Shopov Y.Y. , Filipov A.F. , Mineralogical research of caves of karlukovo. , 7pp. (in press)
(12)Shopov Y.Y. , Luminescence of speleothems of caves in Karlukovo karst region. - Encyclopedia "Lovetch District" , 5pp. (in press)
(13)Shopov Y.Y., Processes of evolution of caves in Karlukovo karst region after data of luminescent spectroscopy- Paper of scientifically - practical conference on speleology , 15--18 May 1986 , Karlukovo; Encyclopedia "Lovetch District" , 6pp. (in press)
(14)Shopov Y.Y. , Rational classification of cave minerals - The European Journal of Mineralogy , 18pp. (in press)
(15)Shopov Y.Y., Apparatus for reading of luminescence records in minerals.- Patent 2,048,026 of Canada , Japan & USA. (in press)
Photo 11. Tufa dam at Huanglong Ravine , Songpan County ,
Sichuan Province. (painted by Wang Keda)